Friday, May 23, 2008

Sixty Day Results


I have been on the No S Diet for sixty days and faced the scale monster today! And I must say with results that I am very pleased with!
Well I couldn't get a chart going in this here blog so let me try to get the results up without one as clearly as possibly.
Today I weight 126.3 pounds and my BMI is 22.4
In the past thirty days, I have lost 3.1 pounds, 2.4% of my total body weight and my BMI has dropped by 0.5.
Since I have been on NO S, I have lost 8.3 pounds, 6.2% of my total body weight and my BMI has dropped by 1.4.
As I blogged last week I started working with a personal trainer at my gym, as I do check-ins I will include my measurments and body fat percentage. As of last Friday, May 16 my body fat was 26.4%.
It seems like No S is going to be a critical factor in helping me acheive a stable and desirable body weight. My percantage of body fat goal is 20% within about six months.
WHEW! Glad that's over!
Everyone have a great day and remember, NO SNACKS, SWEETS, AND NO SECONDS until TOMORROW!
photo: me on the scale monster this morning!

No comments: